Δευτέρα 16 Οκτωβρίου 2017

Second post for Scrapiniec...I am very happy for having some more crafty time in Fall!!!
So.... I have ome more mixed media canvas for today. I can say that I am obssesed in making canvases and I love this sweetie in the picture. This is my daughter. Isn't she a cutie pie?


I love making the backround with mixed media techniques so for this time I painted in pink... I m a mom of two girls so pink is one of my favourite colours... I used a lot of pink and grey acrylic paint and modeling paste to make my backround. I also used gause and 3D embellies except of my favourite scrapiniec chippies.


I have painted my chipboards in gold and grey tones and some of them were painted only with white gesso....You can see the details here:

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Ευχαριστώ!