Πέμπτη 19 Οκτωβρίου 2017

"Believe" mixed media canvas

Hello !!!This is a post from13Arts blog and a mixed media canvas I created... This time with a photo from my first daughter..It;s a photo from our vacations in sunny Greece , at a beach and I love this very much... My canvas today is full of colours , like my first attempts in mixed media , when my pages were colourful... Well, I missed using them and today I wanted something like this. The "Art Journey " collection is perfect for creations fresh and colourful , so you should try it for sure.



Now , it was the time to add some modeling paste...


The final step is to dacorate my page...I have used some 13Arts chipboards , some sisal in pink and white , pink ribbon and white lace and of course my favourite microspheres and plastic microspheres.
               
         For further information and steps of creating my canvas you can visit 13Arts blog.....

That's from me... Hope that my colourful canvas has delighted you and has given some inspiration!!! 

   Products used:

1 σχόλιο:

  1. A beautiful canvas! I really like your color choice and all the layers and texture in the background make that picture pop forward. Love it!
    Kate

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Ευχαριστώ!