Σάββατο 10 Ιουνίου 2017

"Love" canvas for Scrapiniec

Second post for today...

I wanted to make something as a gift for one of my daughter's teachers so I chose to create a pink canvas with mixed media techniques and Scrapiniec chippies!

So... As you can see... I loooove pink and I love Scrapiniec! And the result is something I really liked!
 It's a small canvas , about 15x20 so it 's easy to decorate some place in the house .
 
I used a lot of pastes and 3D embellishments to add more texture on my canvas...I also used some beautiful Prima flowers ... Some details here...

I hope you liked my mixed media canvas and have been inspired by this project!! 

                                                     Products used:                                                        



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Ευχαριστώ!