Παρασκευή 23 Ιουνίου 2017

''Fabulous'' canvas for Scrapki Wyswaniowo second reaveal

A belayed post for Scrapki=wyzwaniowo June challenge - reveal 2. If you know me , you know probably that I am a pink lover girl..That's why this new challenge is one of my favourites...I made a pink-gold canvas this time for this challenge and I gave it to a friend as a gift... 





I am obssessed in canvases this period and I love making them....Here are some details of my focal point....I also used some Scrapiniec chippies undernieth my photo...


   Look at the glitter!!! The combo pink-gold is one of my favourites!!! So elegant!

 We are waiting for your projects until the end of June! Come and play with us!!!

 
                                                         Thank you so much!!!
                                                           Hugs and kisses!!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Ευχαριστώ!