Δευτέρα 28 Ιουλίου 2014

A blog Hop with a difference!

Hello bloggers and crafters!
Today is my turn to introduce myself , as I take part in a blog hop with a difference!!!It's not a usual blog hop ,cause this time I must tell a few words about myself and some of my favourite crafters..
You are here from Athanasia's blog ...Athanasia is a super talented Greek girl ,who makes beautiful pages full of colours and stamps,that catch your eye,and stunning art-journaling pages...Her style is special so you have to visit her blog to see her awesome work!
Now,it's time for answering some questions about myself,as a part of the blog hop...

                                            What am I working on right now? 

These days are difficult days for me ,cause I work on a lot of projects...I am working on some mini albums ,photo albums and of course on Layouts for the current DT I am on.I am on Sketchabilities challenge blog so the last project i worked on was the LO for the next challenge...Here is a sneek peek of my page...  




                                 How long does it take to create a project?

It depends on the mood of the day...I usually need some "days" to create,cause i rarely concentrate on my project for more than two hours a day...I 'm a mother of two baby girls so it's really difficult for me to stay on my craft room alone and without noise.Anyway, I think that for a project,like a mixed media page,I need some hours to end up, usually three or four hours .
                                               
                             What are my fave things I Love to create with at the moment?
     
Lately I am  totally addicted to mediums ,gesso, and mists ,paints...Generally everything that can make my hands dirty...You can see some dirty examples on my mixed media LO's...


                                               How does my creative process work?

I don't follow a standard way to create my project...I often find my picture first and then I find my embellies I want to use(but there were some times that I chose my picture ,after I had made my backround).Then I start making my backround,and I finally decorate my page...My embelishments sometimes come from my house,my kitchen or everywhere I see something and feel that suits on my page... 


                                                       How do I become inspired?

Most of the times I scrap about my girls and my family in general.My girls are often my inspiration..But lately I also scrap about my friends,or things that make me happy...
                                                       What is my signature style?
I don't think I have a current style...I like trying new techniques and styles but I always I have in mind that i want my photo be the central part of my page and not been hidden by the embelishments...The most of my pages are made with mixed media techniques , but lately I love "clean and simple" style and I try this when I am in a mood...
You can see here some of my mixed media pages..


And some CAS pages...
 




 And as a part of The blog hop I will present you some of my favourite scrapbookers...It was so difficult to decide because there are so many talented scrapbookers out there but I have to choose only three...

So,here are my three lovely ladies whose work is awesome always and i really admire them...You can visit their blog by clicking on the images below to see their stunning creations...



                                      
Alexandra is a very talented lady,whose creations are fresh and very special...She loves colours and if you see her pages are full of pastel or bold colours...She makes very stunning backrounds and uses lovely embellies on her pages every time...I adore her style and of course I love her  as a person and as a friend ,cause is a very happy girl with a big smile always on her face!And a person that always wants to help others!!!I encourage you to visit her blog to see her awesome style!

                                                       Puccarina Ioanna
with her blog : "Puccarina's Workshop"(I m so sorry for not including her blog's image but I couldn't paste it for some reason"
You have no idea what this girl creates!!! She creates everything, from scrapbooking to knitting and creations with felt,and she's a perfect crafter with everything she undertakes...In her LOs has a fresh style that you will surely adore.In art journaling she creates beautiful girly faces and awesome pages..Go check at her blog to see all her projects and you will not be dissappointed!
                                                                
                                                             Helen Hapsi

She 's a Greek girl too!!!!And one of my favourite of course....A talented girl that her journal pages or Layouts are so stunning that somebody thinks they are alive...Her hands always make excellent projects and you surely have to visit her blog to admire her creations! You will looooove her work for sure!!!!!


All these talented ladies will post on their blogs next Monday on the 4th of August...

That's for me today...
Some words about me and my favourites...

Kisses,
Christina


4 σχόλια:

  1. Γλυκιά μου Χριστινούλα σε ευχαριστώ πάρα πολύ για τη φιλοξενία στο blog σου και για τα καλά σου λόγια !! Και συ είσαι απο τις πιο αγαπημένες μου και το ξέρεις !! Φιλιά πολλά πολλά !!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Χριστίνα σ'ευχαριστώ πολύ για τα καλά σου λόγια, οι σελίδες σου είναι όλες υπέροχες, μπράβο!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Αγαπημένη μου!!!σε ευχαριστω πολύ για τα καλά σου λόγια!!!Υπέροχη η ανάρτηση σου με φοβερά καταπληκτικές δημιουργίες σου!!!σ'αγαπώ πολύ!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Χριστινάκι μου η τιμή τεράστια!!!!! Σε ευχαριστώ πολύ για ολα όσα έγραψες μέσα απο την καρδία μου <3 !! Συνέχισε να δημιουργείς με το ίδιο πάθος γιατί το κάνεις τόσο μα τόσο πετυχημένα! Φιλάκια

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Ευχαριστώ!