Τετάρτη 7 Φεβρουαρίου 2018

"Together" Mixed media LO for 13Arts

Hello 13Arts fans!!!Today with a mixed media LO with one of my most favourites collections , the "Until Dawn" collection By Aida !!!I am in love with the colours , the beautiful details and the flowery surfaces....
Well ....Again with a mixed media page... With my two girls this time....


For creating my project today , I combined some of the papers of the collection.... I love these flowers and I thought that were perfect for this photo...I think that the colours match perfectly together.




My backround is made with mists  and modeling paste and I used different layers with decorative items , such as paper flowers , lace , chipboards and 3D embellies...


Here you can see some details....  I am so happy with the result... I like the combination of turquise and pink , too....


Well , in 13Arts blog you can find more creations made with "Until Dawn" collection! 
Come and see some great ideas from the other talented DT members!!!
Kisses 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Ευχαριστώ!