Δευτέρα 15 Ιανουαρίου 2018

"The artist's life" LO with step by step tutorial

Today I would like to show you my tutorial:
First of all , I found the Scrapiniec chipboards and the photo I wanted to scrap .
 Then I started to make my backround. I used white gesso on the papers . As you can see , I stuck two papers together to have a heavier surface.
 After that I started with the colours... I used some purple mist. I love purple...
 Now , it 's time for some modeling paste and more colour... I used some gold as my second colour. Do be afraid to use different shades. When the decoration is done , everything will match together...
 My chippies were painted in white colour to add some brightness...

This time I chose to stuck the most of them at the backround ..
I used some mist over them , too.



As you can see, I used a lot of layers , papers and gause to add more interest on my page.

Now it 's time for fun!!!You just have to decorate... I used sisal , flowers and some 3D embellies .
I used some stickers ,too.
I always choose to use a pen for emphasise the edges of my papers...





You are free to use any embellishment you want...


At the end , don't forget to add some small splashes of white or black or any of your favourite colour!!!
Your mixed media LO is ready
 And some details ,too:




Materials used:
 Thank you so much for being here!
 Kisses

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Ευχαριστώ!