Τετάρτη 15 Μαρτίου 2017

Find something special 2 love...

Hello there!!!I so happy to create for my first time for Scrapki Wyzwaniowo team and March challenge about numbers!

I wanted to have some white space today so I prepared my paper with 13arts clear and white gesso to continue with my colours and water.

With a number stencil and black gesso I had my first numbers on my white paper.  Then I was playing with colours and water to give some interest!  When I finished with my back round I stuck a black round chipboard and my embellishments. I wanted to have a dark page so I used some black prima flowers and black flair.


At the end I stamped some numbers on blue and vintage pink to give depth!

I finished my page with splashes of white gesso and at the title I played with numbers for an extra point!
                                                          This is my project. ..

    


                                                            And some close ups!



 
                                                     And the new Number challenge...


Please check our rules here. The most important rules:
1. You can create any project you want, unless it is specified in challenge rules. 
2. Each person can enter with one project per month
3. To enter the challenge please: 
create a project
publish it on your blog together with a link to our challenge and a visual reminder for our challenge 
- add a link to your blogpost (not a whole blog) using Inlinkz tool - you will find it below each challenge and in right column of our blog.

                                                             I hope you like my page.
                                                      Thank you so much for stopping by!

1 σχόλιο:

Ευχαριστώ!