Τρίτη 25 Ιουλίου 2017

Not old but Vintage -LO for 13 Arts

I'm so excited today to show you my new LO with one of the new collections of 13Arts!!!! This one is made by Olga and it's "Vintage Moments" collection so I thought that it 's the time to try some vintage style with these papers. As you can see this time I went out of my comfort zone and created a different project for me. I used a lot of metal embellishments , even a metal object from an old Desigual handbag ,and I also had a lot of fussy cutting.



I wanted to use some dark tones so I prefered to work with these papers and make some texture with medium gel through a stencil and painted the backround with some tones that reminded my past like purple mist.

Here you can see how I used my cut items beside my photo how I matched them with the other elements. As you can see , I also used some mold elements that I have painted with black gesso and have gave to them an extra colour with some liquid medium and some shiny powders..



I have also used some chippies in my backround and of course I gave more texture by using some glitter through my favourite text stencil from 13Arts.

13 arts products:


Thank you so m,uch for visiting by!!!
Hugs and Kisses 
Christina

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Ευχαριστώ!