Κυριακή 6 Νοεμβρίου 2016

Special moment ...

Hello my crafty friends!!!! This is my second post for today and I have a special LO to show you....It's a LO that I made for some challenges.... I had the inspiration to make a special page....A page for my thoughts.... The moto of Mixed Media Place "Paint the sky ,make it yours" gave me the opportunity to speak about my life...My sky , my life,  is based on my parents' words "Just Be Yourself"... They also taught me to be thankful for all the good things of my life. Not to search for money, but for real friends. Not to try to find a big Life, but to be grateful for little things that give me happiness...

                                                     So I made This mixed media page...
                                                         Some details below...

With this LO I will take part at Mixed Media Place challenge


And More Than Words challenge

 I used an old element from my stash (the wooden clock) , my new Prima flowers , a borrowed chipboard frame for my friend Valia (thank you so much my friend!) and some blue..
The word SPECIAL is on the title....

That;s from me for today...
I hope you like it...
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Kisses
Christina

13 σχόλια:

  1. Μα ποσο υπέροχο;;; ποσο;;;
    Ευχαριστούμε που έπαιξες μαζι μας στο more than Words!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. This is gorgeous Christina and such a wonderful interpretation of our challenge too. I enjoyed reading your story behind this layout, thanks for sharing it with us and thanks for playing along with us again at more Than Words

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Αυτή η σύνθεση τα σπάει!!Πόσο όμορφη!!Νομίζω πώς θα πάει καλά και να το θυμηθείς!Σε ευχαριστούμε για στη συμμετοχή σου στο Mixed Media Place και σε περιμένω να τη βάλεις και στο crafty life.Φιλάκια!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Your layout is so detailed and amazingly beautiful! I love your work Christina! Thanks for joining the fun at More than words!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Χριστίνα , ειναι ΕΞΑΙΡΕΤΙΚΟ !!! Το θαυμάζω !! Χιλια μπράβο !!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Amazing again thanks for playing at Mixed Media Place Challenge!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Spectacular layout!
    Thanks for joining in over @ More Than Words! x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. A true masterpiece! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. What a fabulous page and I'm loving that Dusty attic frame (they're a fave of mine). So glad you could join in at More Than Words this month.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. Beautiful composition, love all the wonderful texture too. Thank you for sharing your art with us at More Than Words.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. Stunning layout!! I love it!! Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Place.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  12. just Brilliant!!!!!
    thanks for playing with us at More Than Words!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  13. Gorgeous layout! I love the composition and colors. Your parents sound like wise people! All the best from MTW! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Ευχαριστώ!