Πέμπτη 1 Μαΐου 2014

Little Angel

Hello there!!!!
Today I'm so happy to be a guest designer at Scrap Africa challenge blog and the team of so many other talented girls!!!!
The sketch today is beautiful and I wanted to use my new watercolours,so I started to play with water and pastel colours!!!!I looooove pastel colours lately....My page for this challenge is this....
The photos are taken last summer in my village....It's my little girl in the pictures and she is 5 months old there!!!For making my page I used my modeling paste with a stencil before using my watercolours to make a resist technique,and then i started to decorate it....I also used a lot of wooden embellies ,cause I think they suit perfectly with these pastel colours!!!

                                                    Here are some details of my LO.

..
And here is the sketch!

Hope you like my LO!!!I enjoyed a lot making it!!!!
Come and see what the talented team made for this challenge here... Hope you play,too!!!!!!!!

That's from me !!!!

Kisses

Christina!

4 σχόλια:

  1. Είναι υπέροχη!!!! Μπράβο Χριστινάκι μου!!! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Μπράβο Χριστίνα! μου αρέσει πολύ η φωτογραφία που διάλεξες γιατί είσαι και εσύ μια γλύκα! ο κύκλος με τα χρώματα είναι τέλειος και όλη η σύνθεση συμμετρική και πολύ όμορφη!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Ε ,μα είστε απίθανες και οι δύο !! Τι τέλεια τσουλούφα έχει η μικρή !!
    Πολύ ωραίο το φόντο σου, καταπληκτικές αναμείξεις χρωμάτων !! Μπράβο Χριστίνα μου !

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Such a beautiful page Christina! Looooove those soft colours and your gesso stencilled background! Your photo is also so very precious! Thanks so much for Guest Designing for us at Scrap Africa...much appreciated! x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Ευχαριστώ!