Πέμπτη 23 Αυγούστου 2018

"Me & You" LO for 13Arts

Hello!!!! It's been a long time since my last post , but I promise that from now and then we'll keep in touch more often!

Sooooo, for today!!! I have a mixed media LO to share... A LO with a favourite photo of me and my husband . A photo that shows our happiness together.

This week , a brand new DT pack arrived and I was sooo excited with 13Arts new products! Of course , you can visit 13Arts new product page to see so many new goodies ..

                            So, my page for today .....
              With a ****NEW VIDEO TUTORIAL****


And some Close Ups!!!!!






 If you want some more inspiration , you can visit 13Arts blog to gain some great ideas from the other 13Arts DT members. 


Thank you so much for watching! 
Love
Christina


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Ευχαριστώ!