Παρασκευή 9 Μαΐου 2014

My birthday layout...

Hello there to all of you!!!!!
Today is a special day for me!!!!It 's my birthday so I wanted to make a layout based on this...Today i am 32 and feel so blessed with my girls and my great husband in my life!!A life that most of the times I 'm surrounded by love!!Yes !!! All I need is love then...This is what makes me feel better!!!!

For this LO I chose a lovely sketch of Life Paper Scrapbook (May sketch) and the moodboard of May challenge in Scrap Around The World (birthday theme) to make my page.....It 's a scrapbooking page without mixed media details,but I have also enjoyed this! Hope you like it!!!!

Here is my page:


And this is the sketch






And the moodboard

That's from me !!!!!
Thank you for stopping by!!!!
Kisses
Christina!

15 σχόλια:

  1. Χρόνια πολλά Χριστίνα μου!!Να είσαι πάντα γερή ευτυχισμένη και γεμάτη αγάπη!!Υπέροχη σύνθεση πολύ παιχνιδιάρα και μοντέρνα!!!!!Καλή επιτυχία!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Χρόνια πολλά Χριστινα! Να χαιρεσαι την οικογενεια σου!!
    Η σελιδα ειναι καταπληκτική, καλή επιτυχια σου ευχομαι αν και τη βλεπω σιγουρη! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Χρόνια πολλά ζουζούνα όμορφη!!!!Φανταστική σελίδα κι εσυ την ομορφαινεις ακόμη πιο πολύ!!!Σε ευχαριστούμε πολύ που πάιζεις μαζι μας στο LIFE.PAPER.SCRAPBBOK!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Great take on your birthday and by the way Happy Birthday! :) thanks for joining us at SATW! http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. πανεμορφη συνθεση Χριστινακι ! Εκανες νομιζω ενα πολυ ομορφο δωρο στον ευατο σου !καλη επιτυχια !

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Love your layout, its so sweet! Thank you for playing along with us at SATW!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Your project is so beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at SATW!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Το ξαναλέω επισήμως! Την λάτρεψα!! ΄Ομορφη σε όλα της, ευρυματική και αρμονική! <3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. What a wonderful layout! Thank you for playing with us at SATW!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. So pretty page!! I hope you had a great birthday! Thanks for playing with us at Scrap Around The World!!!x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. Such a lovely page I really love your take on the Mood Board! I sure hope you had a wonderful birthday!! Thank you so much for playing with us this month at Scrap Around the World hugs Amy

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  12. Please don't forget to put NEW or WOT in you subject line to be in the running to win one of our amazing prizes.....just wanted to let you know :-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  13. Such a beautiful layout!
    Thank you for playing ta SATW!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  14. What a beautiful layout! I love your take on our sketch! Thank you so much for playing along at LPS! And Happy Birthday! Xronia pola!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Ευχαριστώ!